(1) For ages 8 and up. (Made in 2007)▲It was discontinued.
(2) Konapun creations rot soon. You can't keep it. The directions say "throw it away after playing with it." You can see how it looks after it rots.
(3) It does not smell like the actual food.
(4) I bought it at an auction. (contract price: 1500 yen.)
(Note: Konapun powder has expiry date. Expired powder might not work well.)
(5) The point of Konapun is just for fun. Kids can experience creativity and can practice following directions.
(6) 0:00 Sea urchins.